Sunday, May 9, 2021

09.05.2021

 3rd month of being together makes me feel happier day by day.
Thank you for being at my side during my emo seasons,
and also during those random moments.
Though there were times that I always said the wrong thing at the wrong timing,
I'm glad that we talked it out and eventually knowing more about one another through the process.
Thank you for being such a caring person,
someone who I wouldn't be shy to ask for help and assistance,
someone who would always be at my side at all times,
and someone who gives me unlimited attention and making sure that I always feel accompanied.
Thank you for letting me into your life and your family too.
All these things that you have done for me make me happier and feel more loved day by day.
To more fun and better days ahead,
and to more lovely and funny moments to create with you!

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;