Saturday, May 1, 2021

May

 1st of May.
Thank God for such a wonderful month of April.
A month that I felt truly blessed with all the wonderful things happening to me despite the current pandemic.

Thankful and grateful for being able to see my kids in April though only for a short moment before school was closed again,
Thankful and grateful for the endless surprises for my birthday,
for all the well wishes, cakes, flower bouquets, cash bouquet, and of course, lovely presents from my partner,
it was something that I did not expect or anticipate at all especially during this pandemic season,
and I was touched beyond words for all the lovely things that were given to me on this special month.

Thankful and grateful that I received my certificate on my Masters right before the month ends too!
I am now officially a holder of Masters in Education (TESL),
after spending 2 years of working my ass off and turning myself into a workaholic,
after shedding tears and sweat during the past 2 years during my studies,
and also after countless times of wanting to just give up halfway and to enjoy my holidays instead of going to classes,
I am thankful that I persevered through alone and eventually, rewarded for all the sacrifices that I have done.
Despite unable to wear the graduation robe and attending the convocation due to the pandemic,
I am still grateful that I have finally ended this journey,
and now, finally some time to rest and recharge with my partner instead of being alone again.

Everything happens at the right timing.
Thank God I let it all happen in its natural course instead of pushing it through like how I used to do.
Thank God for everything.
To a better times in the upcoming months,
and to more fun-filled and happy events in the upcoming months,
may all good things happen in May and the next following months,
and may the pandemic starts to ease down instead of raging one.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;