Monday, October 6, 2014

My brothers and sisters

I realised that I rarely talked about my brothers and sisters in this blog,
And it is selfish not to do so,
Therefore, here we go.. ^^




Those people that you can see in this picture is my five long years of brothers and sisters plus dad (my lecturer right there.. hahaha..) ..
Each one of them has their own unique personality,
They have those parts where I could remember the best,
those parts that I could always imitate,
the way they talk, take selfies or even the way they dress are something that all of us know by heart right now..
Even though there are times where we get annoyed with one another,
pissed off with one another,
unable to achieve agreement with one another,
and always having those silent wars or fights with one another,
at the end of the day,
we are still one.
and because of that, I never regretted choosing this path..
This path showed me a lot of things, the good ones and the bad ones,
This path showed me my talent and helped me to change my perception about life, love and friendship.
And if i return back to five years before, 
I would still pick this path.
Thank you, wonderful brothers and sisters..
We still have less than two months to be with together,
Let's make full use of these two months and create unforgettable memories!
=)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;