Sunday, October 26, 2014

thank you

Has not been updating this blog for quite some time.
Put the blame on MQA for taking so much of my "me-time" as well as making me tired and stressed out physically and mentally,
which basically equates to adding fats into my body..
And yes, i am fat now.. sheesh!!
anywayz, wont be talking about that instead.
I mean, talking about fats in my belly wouldn't make much changes to me after all.
Gotta find a way to eliminate them!

Anywayz, back to the topic.
Why thank you?
Have I not thanked someone today?
I did.
And I wanna thank another person again,
Its Him.
Thank You for letting me hear things that will now cease me from developing weird feelings again.
Thank You for opening my eyes to see why I should be glad to be the one who got away.
Thank You for reminding me that You only take away those people who are not worth it from my sides.
And thank You, for letting me see how love could drive a person evil and heartless.
And last but not least, thank You for the strength. Without You, I would have stuck in the same place.
And now by clarifying up things that have been on my mind for quite some time, I finally able to see the lights.
I am now able to tell myself that looking back is a no-no to me, and that it is stupid to do so.
because, at the end of the day, i whom got away is now living in a better situation than you who still dwells in darkness..
I wish you would get out from it soon too. But if not, it's now no longer my concern.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;