Thursday, October 2, 2014

Done!

Finally,
completed my thesis presentation during the seminar,
and I actually able to overcome my nervousness that time!
I had done my presentation on my action research,
and I was glad that I was able to keep calm and did it well,
despite several factors that might have caused a little distraction,
but thank God, everything went well..

From these two days, i discovered a lot about myself.
I found that despite I am talentless in music, singing, dancing, doing crafts or whatsoever,
I found that presentation skills is somehow a talent to me,
being able to stand in front of people and share what I know,
made me felt excited instead of being nervous.
I was not scared, instead wished I have more time to share what I have done to people.
And I can say that, if i was given more time, I can do better.

I also learnt that,
sometimes when past haunts us,
instead of being distracted or feeling sad about those reminiscence,
I felt motivated and even more confident.
Not that it injected me with support or motivation,
but instead,
it made me felt that I should do even better,
show that I am good,
and last but not least, show that i have changed.
I grew up and I wanna thank to whoever that "forced" me to do so.
Because of you, I became someone I never knew I could be. =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;