Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Repeat after me!

Repeat after me!
You can do it!
You have the best life ever and your job is leading you up higher!
You will have the best relationship and a guy who will loves you more than you do!
You are beautiful in your own ways!
And now, repeat this chant every day when you wake up!

This post might sound super random,
But, I came across with a book that I have read months ago..
It says that things happen because of our thoughts..
Let me put this in a simple way.
When we think that ice-cream is yummy, it will be yummy.
When we think that ice-cream is disgusting, it will be disgusting.
Basically, it is how we think about the things happening in our lives, and it will turn out just like how we think of..

In career,
When we look at our job as something depressing and difficult,
nothing will be easy..
But if we look at the bright side whereby we enjoy doing the things that we are doing, we will feel brighter and the days would pass by quickly..
A simple example, when a lecturer we love entered for lectures, time passes so fast! But when the lecturer that we dislike entered, the clock just wouldnt tick to the next minute!

In life,
If we think that we are losers and never can get to things right, then nothing is right..
But if we are confident with what we are doing and able to list out the pros and cons, then our life would be meaningful..
Life would be planned out well and eventually, we could answer people when they ask what are we doing with our lives..
A simple example? When we think that we are going to slip when going up the stage, we will slip.. But if we think positive and be confident, things will be smooth! 

And last but not least,
relationship.
I have always been telling myself,
that no guys want me coz I am loud, not skinny and pretty, doesnt have those attracting smiles, doesnt talk softly like other girls, isnt the lemah-lembut type, isnt attractive and many more..
And because of that, I lack off confidence in meeting guys..
My mindset is, no guys want you. No guys look at you. You are just any of the guys' types..
And because of that as well as after my break up case, I start to treat all the guys in the world like jerks. Waiting for them to make a mistake and then, telling myself off with the famous phrase, "I told you so.."
But at the end of the day, I felt lonely.
I feel like I need someone too but no one is there.

And thus, I am changing my perceptions from today.
I am not perfect but I have my own attractions.
I have my own strength and someone out there would be able to see them as well as embrace my weaknesses.
I know there is someone out there who could accept my flaws like how I can accept his flaws.
I know there is someone out there who could complete me like a missing jigsaw puzzle.
All I need to do is believe and plant these positive mindsets everyday, (not forgetting to go out and meet ppl. P.S. I dont trust social medias =))

And therefore, yes.
I am a miracle worker in my career.
I can create my own miracles in my life.
And there is someone out there who can work out miracles together with me.
Just believe and be positive.
You can do it!

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;