Sunday, July 5, 2015

July.

Hello July!
May this month be a good one!

And hello readers,
Haven't really been updating as I couldn't find the time and the topic to talk about..
Well, let's update!
Life,
Life is pretty good nowadays..
I got my own car and am still getting used to driving the roads in Miri,
And I hope that I am able to get used to it fast and able to go to places alone..
Other than that, life is pretty good. =)

Career,
Career is pretty hectic,
One of my innovation project was submitted by my school for a competition,
and thus,workloads as well as implementation must be done well,
I mean its my first time joining things like this as  teacher, 
and I do hope for success..
Other than that, it is merely hectic.
With observations and coaching for school competitions.
But opportunities kept coming my way,
especially business ones.
But will be talking on that after I got involved with it first.
Teehee.

Friendship,
Friendship is meh..
Accidentally met a long-lost old friend of mine,
and the feelings of not being remembered especially what you and him been through is a little disappointing..
But I guess, that's life.
Some people remembers you, some dont.
So why be sad about those who dont?
I am still the nice girl whose here for everyone.
But am not the dumb girl who listens to each and every complains u have about ur life, relationship and whatsoever.
I have my own filter.

Love,
Love life is empty.
Nothing.
Zero.
But I am happy.
Happy seeing my friends out on their dates.
Happy seeing them with their loved ones.
Happy to be invited to their weddings.
Happy for them.
Do I wish the same to happen on me?
Yes. One day. =)

Anyways, that's all..
Nothing much to be updated though..
May things go well in July! 

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;