Sunday, October 18, 2015

Camping!

Spent my weekends on a school camping,
and totally no regrets!
Despite the sudden bad weathers as well as some pupils' actions,
I had a lot of fun with the awesome teachers and pupils too..

From the camp, I learnt a lot of new things,
and I experienced a lot of new feelings again.
Drove myself to the camping resort which is seriously something I felt proud of.
Just by depending on a google map which I browsed 2 minutes before I started my journey as well as trusting my instincts,
made ma felt like what I have dreamt all this while,
Being independent.

Reaching there and saw the camping site which a traditional Iban longhouse was a shocking experience,
But it totally reminds me of my village back in Roban,
and I missed my childhood.
And activities as well as spending time with the teachers whom have so much to talk about made me felt that,
no matter how frequent we felt lonely,
there will always be people around you who will still cheer you up.

The night where we did night walk or better known as "burung pungguk" was the best part,
I didnt know I could scared kids out of their wits,
and that shows how "creative" I could be sometimes.. 
And the feelings where kids held onto my hands and not letting go made me felt that,
teachers are indeed superheroes to the kids.

I am thankful that despite a few minor accidents whereby I fell (as usual) and got bitten by ants (as usual),
but everything went well.
No hysteria cases and everything went well.
I had fun and this is one of the most memorable camp with my awesome teachers and kids.
More to come!

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;