Monday, October 19, 2015

Imperfect

I am an imperfect human being,
who does mistakes here and there.
I am not a perfect human being who never done any mistakes before.
In my life, job, and relationship.
Mistakes always occur.

But I am thankful.
Thankful that all these mistakes remind me that,
I am a weak person who always struggles to be a strong person.
In life, I am thankful with the mistakes I have done.
Through those mistakes, I have changed and remembered of not repeating the same mistakes again.

In my job as a teacher, my mistakes are magnified.
All eyes are on me and my mistakes.
But no eyes are on me and my glory.
But I still go through with it,
knowing that I have chose this path of life.
And all I could do is to remind myself never to do such mistakes anymore.
Reminding myself that no one will understand that it was only a mistake,
instead they will only put the blame on us.

In relationship, my mistakes remind me of my worth.
That it is not worth to do the same mistakes again.
And I should never repeat the mistakes again,
instead learn from it,
get up from it,
and walk off from it.

So that's it.
I have done a mistake.
I learnt from it.
I remember it.
And it's time to go on with my journey.
After all, I am only an imperfect human being.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;