Sunday, November 8, 2015

For you.

You have done this, therefore, this is for you.
Yesterday was a special day,
a day where a pig turned 25!
Hahahahahaha..
Here goes the belated dedication from me to you.

Happy belated birthday, pig friend!
You are indeed a really good friend of mine though you are seriously difficult to be handled with,
and sometimes kept me wondering, how your partner would ever be able to stand you after marriage?
But he will get used to it, like me! hahaha...
Though we didn't get to celebrate it together this year,
but am pretty sure you would have celebrated it with happiness this year with your loved one.
And if you are happy, so am I!

I am thankful that all my prayers were answered, 
and that you indeed found someone whom I believed is the right one.
And yes, though I do envy you, but I am happier that finally, someone else can take over my job! (P.S. bayar gaji!)
But no matter what, I am always here physically, emotionally and not financially..
Thank you being such a patient friend with me though you aren't really patient especially when it is my mood swings moment,
and thanks for also being there for me especially when I start to blabber about my single life and stuffs..
I wish you more love from everyone around you,
more happiness in whatever you are doing,
more success in your career,
and more blessings in your life!
Happy belated birthday, bestie aka ah ma kong (this will be used until we get old together! hahahahahah)

Pictures!
2010! P.S. We have started to selfie even without front cameras and smartphone! 

2011! We had our matching pink outfits and I miss this body shape! hahahahaha... P.S. I will never forget your acting that night!

The failed surprise! P.S. Do you still remember where was the cake? Hahahahaha.... 

2013! The time where we celebrated your birthday covered with smoke and sweat! Hahahaha...

2014! The time we had our sexy sides revealed! P.S. Remember how you screamed after getting flowers?

2015!! The time we climbed to the top and took several minutes trying to get the perfect selfie with both looking not fat and pretty! Remember whose feet got stepped? hahahahahaha....

2015! The most memorable moment filled with crazy, random and tired memories!

Let's continue this friendship and get ourselves a champagne when we reached the 10th year! =D
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;