Thursday, November 5, 2015

Perfect

Sometimes, I wish I am not in this manner.
Sometimes, I wish I would chase after less perfection,
Go for low-profile,
Go for unpopularity.
I wish I could be someone who wouldn't be intimidated by others,
and would stop striving for the best in everything.
I wish I am talented too,
so I am able to do everything that I wanted.
But I am not.

Seeing how the Year 6 pupils were being trained to give such an awesome performance makes me felt, intimidated. stressed. pressured. envy.
I wanted to do the same thing as well.
I wanted my next yer Year 6 to do performances that leave people in awe.
But seeing this year's performances, I felt intimidated.
I am worried,
what if I can't do something like this year?
What if everything will turn disappointing?

People say, dont think too much.
People say, leave it to the future to decide.
People say, just do your best and everything will be ok.
People say, dont be a perfectionist because nothing is perfect.

Yes, I know.
But thinking too much is what drives me to create things that I want to showcase to people.
Yes, I know.
But if I leave it to the future, what am I gonna do in the present?
Yes, I know.
But doing the best would never be okay.
And yes, I know.
But I can't help to be a perfectionist because if I don't, who will be?

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;