Friday, November 25, 2016

Holidays!

25.11.2016.
Today marks the last day of school,
as well as the beginning of a wonderful upcoming end-of-the-year holidays!
Time indeed has passed by super fast,
and we have now reached November.
So many things have happened,
good ones and bad ones.
But in this post, let's look at all the good ones first.

Career.
UPSR results were out few days ago,
and I was glad that I have achieved my target for my class.
However, it is never the number of A's that I look forward,
but for my pupils' improvement in their academics and attitudes.
To be able to see them getting a C from the forever-D,
Seeing their tears of joy for getting really good results in subjects that they never knew they could do it,
those are what I was looking forward.
And thanks be to God, all this came true.
To my pupils, you never know how proud I was when I saw how all of you worked so hard and finally, achieved what you have worked for.

Friendship.
Along the year, I have met a lot of new people.
Built new friendships with people.
And met really nice people along the way.
And these are the people who put a smile on my face,
despite how difficult things are sometimes.

This has been a tough and tiring year,
but also a really happy and memorable year for me.
Despite all the things that have happened,
I am still strong and ready to take up challenges.
But for the meantime, I think it is indeed the time.
Time to get some quality rest,
away from workloads,
and more time to embrace and love myself more.
Therefore, happy holidays! 

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;