Friday, November 4, 2016

Overnight

Image result for christmas crystal ball



Sometimes, I wish my life is like living in a snowball.
Where things stay the same.
It is scary seeing things around me,
people around me,
the environment around me,
change in an overnight.

Though I remember telling myself that change is indeed good,
but sometimes, I can't accept overnight changes.
It made me think,
was it my fault?
or was it not my fault?
People say, ask and you will be given the truth.
But I couldn't find the courage to do that anymore.
The last time I did that,
I ended up in pieces.

November is always like this.
Surrounding me in a mixed feelings vibe.
Making me confused and broken inside.
It isn't easy for me to accept overnight changes.
Particularly when it is amongst people around me.

Enlighten me,
please.
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;