Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November

It's November.
November is a month that is always filled with mixed feelings.
Happy because it signifies almost the end of the year,
as well as time to get ready for a long holiday at my secret hideout.
But it is also quite a sad month,
as this is the month where my Year 6 pupils would be getting ready to leave,
and embark on their another new adventure.
Anxious,
as UPSR results are gonna be out soon,
and I can't wait to see how my pupils have been doing for the exam,
though of course no high hopes.

November is also a month that reminds me of things that shouldn't be reminded.
Sometimes I feel weird.
Happy things that happened to me,
when being shared to family and friends,
will tend to cease.
It feels like whenever I shared happy things with people,
happy things stopped happening.
And it made me feel a little fed up,
made me feel like I should just stop making myself over excited or happy,
because it will be taken away or disappear into the air when I start to indulge in it.

Sometimes, I just wish.
Wish that it would not cease,
wish that it would continue as how it has been happening,
but who am I to control it.
=sigh=

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;