Sunday, November 13, 2016

Late post.


This is a late post about 11.11,
Singles' Awareness Day.
Being single for almost 5 years now,
though its been a while,
but there is this emptiness that I can still feel it from time to time.
Don't worry,
I don't reminisce the one who broke my heart,
but more of the time when my heart was a whole.

I am grateful that along the way,
I met so many supportive friends,
who not only comforted me,
but also made me forget about the pain of being single.
Whom opened my eyes to see a new perspective in relationship,
and those who have always there to fill in the gaps in my broken heart.

I am also extremely grateful to my family members,
though they never show it especially my parents,
but in a way or another,
they have stood there for me and always remind me that,
someone would come when the time is here.
And I hold on strong to this.

I believe that he is here.
I believe that he is watching over me.
I believe that he is caring to me.
And I believe that,
he will stand beside me,
under the sunshine and rain,
and will love me for the way I am,
like how I would also love him for the way he is.

Jenny~





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;