Saturday, February 3, 2018

Decision made

For the past 10 days,
I have gotten myself into a tangled mess,
and all I could blame was myself.

Meeting a guy who hasn't know anything about me,
and getting confession in less than 2 days,
and being treated like a girlfriend with holding hands, unwanted hugs,
and being laden with loads of sweet words and all,
has been an unintentional burden.

I lied to myself,
I thought I could give this a chance,
I thought I could develop my feelings,
and I thought I could start a relationship,
but it didn't.

Therefore, decision was made.
I bid goodbye,
and wishing for a friendship,
and continue to move on this journey on my own,
to pursue the unknown,
to seek for the real happiness out there,
while enjoying this journey.

Will I regret this?
I won't, because I know I wouldn't happy if I have forced myself.
I'm sorry,
if we are meant to be,
we will be together one day.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;