Thursday, April 8, 2010

My results!!

My results for the mock exam that i have seated few weeks ago has arrived in my hand juz this afternoon... I received my results and guess what, its almost like what i have expected... I got 3 B+ and 1 C+.. ok, i got C in my Language Description aka on the grammar and stuffs like that... meanwhile, my literature, composition and social studies helped me to get 3 B's... haha...

I am satisfied with my results though i did not get any A's... I mean getting these kind of results when its my first time taking up this exam is simply awesome.. haha... but i am sure i am gonna work reli hard for my finals so that i can achieve the pointer that i have wanted so much... I juz wanna show my parents that though they are not at my side, i can still do well in my exams and to my aunts and uncles that i can be a good teacher some day...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;