Monday, April 5, 2010

April~


this is the mth of april and guess what, its gonna be 2 more months b4 goin back home.. cant wait for that... another thing is that, its approximately 10 more days b4 my 18th bday... guess what, im excited waitin for my bday but somehow, i felt kinda sad... i mean this is gonna be my first time celebratin my bday without my family members... i mean its ture that i have my friends here but the feelings will be different.

the only thing i am hoping for is that my bday will be able to go smoothly without any disturbing incidents. ok, movin on to what i have been doin right now.. we are havin practices on Macbeth, a short drama that will be presented on may 5th.. the drama is mainly focuses on murder and stuffs like that... and luckily im a narrator in the drama... meaning no nid to memorise scipts and still become the centre of attention...

so practices is like whenever we are free... and its kinda tiring but since its a part of our assignments, i dont reli mind about it... besides that, i have thought about the stuffs that have been goin on these few weeks and i have made my own decisions... sometimes its tiring to hold on and i guess im letting go slowly... things never turn out like how we want right... but still, i will never forget how happy we were last time... =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;