Thursday, April 1, 2010

finally~

Wow, after trying to edit n paste stuffs in tis blog, finally i got da blog tat i wanted so much... haha... anywayz, lets c wat shud i blog for today...

U noe staying in da past is so not good, but ppl tends to remain in da past... when they say they have let go wat happened in da past, actually they are still remembering it.. funny? human are always like tat,.. i myself am a human and yeah, i admit, i cant let go of da past tat easily...

it seems it has tat kind of impact in my life tat cannot be removed... sometimes, i juz think why cant i have normal life like all my other friends... free to fall for someone, havin friends tat dont actually put hugh expectations on u and stuffs like tat.... EXCUSE ME, im not perfect.... tats wat i wanna stress here....

next, it seems like da word L.O.V.E. is a word tat i can find thru movies, drama and my friends... as in i LOVE movies, dramas and my friends.... but when they say LOVE TO SOMEONE SPECIAL, my answer is "na-ah".... i mean wats da point falling for someone who dont even noe u, look at u or juz treats u like a friend, sister or PILLOW??!!

finally, friendship is something tat i treasure da most... wit da presemce of my close friends, i guess i can still live on this life... WHO NEEDS BOYFRIEND WHEN U HAVE GOD, FAMILY AND FRIENDS??

~Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;