Thursday, April 1, 2010

Monday~

I never like Mondays... I mean who likes Mondays as it is right after Sunday, a day where ppl actually relax and do shopping or stuffs they like... Plus, today was the first day of class after a week of holiday...

Ok, for those who wnet back to their hometown, i guess u guys have a lot of fun with ur family and friends... But for those who didnt went home, (in this case, me, gee and siti), we got lots of works to do...

Went back to class, and everyone looks almost the same as in before they went home... however, some look plump, (ok, in this case, ME!!!!!)... haha... some came back sick, coughing and feeling not well... well, to them, get well soon... =)

Then, we started our class like normal.. But the funny thing is that i can see everyone is nervous whenever the lecturer started to talk on our mock exam and how "bad' the results are.. I mean, of course I am worry of my results too but if this is what i can or manage to achieve, then i cant complain anymore... I cant turn back the time and re-domy exam again, right?

Next, we practised on our play, "Macbeth"... Ok, as the narrator, i did not have a very big role in the practice so i managed to make origami stars while i was behind the curtains... haha... I mean, its better to fill my time with something than juz look at the practices, right? Then, the director told us how hectic our schedule will be as we are getting closer to the day where we perform... OMG~ April shud be a fun month (as in for me, coz im gonna celebrate my bday...), but turns out to be a month where i dont think we have enough time to even breathe...

well, hopefully everything will turn out right and goes smoothly. *fingers-crossed*

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;