Friday, April 9, 2010

Him~

I never thought me and him could be friends from the start.. I thought we would only be merely collegemates and that's it.. but incidents always happens between both of us and eventually we became friends.. Close friends...

We exchange our numbers and from that day, we texted each other, met and even had dinner in da cafeteria together.. evrything seems so perfect and eventually i thought we could be really good friends in the end.. but the things that i wished for never really come true..

this yr, our friendship turned sour.. maybe its because of me... but its also because of his actions.. if you really want to be my friend and not thinking anything else, you wouldnt have to hide ur face from ur friends when the see us together.. i cant accept the explanation that u wanna run away from gossips... it juz doesnt make sense for me... i mean da one whose gonna be reli affected is me and not u.. besides, its u who says that u dont care wat ppl think but ur showing me da otherwise.... Gosh, ur so HYPOCRITE!!

hence, from that day onwards till now, we dont reli talked to each other, meet and eat together.. he has his own group of friends and same to me.. i am unable to accept someone whose a hypocrite and always find ways to avoid from controversies... but when ur with other girls, i dont c u acting that way.. but when ur wit me, ur showing me all the attitudes...

maybe im wrong too but sorry, if this friendship doesnt mean anything to u, then its better to let go before i get hurt even worse... thanx for da sweet memories.. and thank you for showing me the real you...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;