Saturday, April 17, 2010

My bday~

I had my bday on 15th april and im kinda happy wit it... finally im 18 already and experienced the stage whr ppl start to say that im legal... haha.. ok, legal as in many factors ok... i cant say anythin about me being legal but i know whr are my limits, thanx to my friends and family... anywayz, i had a "great" shower which is luckily comprising of flour and water only... i was being tricked and thought my friend who had sprained her ankle fell in the toilet.... but then it turned out that they were already prepared to splash me.. consequently my phone got into some problem but luckily it was fixed by my technician aka mastermind of the plan.. haha.. thank you ah... haha..

then i received sweet messages via text message and from fb... especially to michael wong aka ah yew, u owe me an unforgettable dinner o... haha.. i cried on the eve before my bday because i missed my home, family and friends.. i mean this is my very first time celebrating without my family besides me but eventually im able to pull thru it.. we had cake at the night of my bday which is dedicated to all those wh had their bday early of the yr... had fun but i was hoping more though... anywayz, i made a deal with my family that we're gonna have a great dinner when im back.. haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;