Saturday, April 17, 2010

I hav limits too!!

i am a huma, and i will get angry or pissed off too... i have feelings too and i need ppl's attentions too... i have the days when i am moody and do not smile too.. i mean you guys do have those days when ur feeling blue and prefer to be quiet and dont speak right?

i might look mature but inside i have my time when i am childish... but why cant u accept that side of me... why do i always get negative feedback when i speak... why isit when u guys nid help, u guys will come and find me, but when i need ur help, ur somewhere else... why? why? why?

im not mad, im not angry, in juz disappointed.. i have my own limits too... i need ur attention too... what will u react if u found out that u and ur frens left u when u say u will follow them out? what will u react when ur frens saw u and act innocent as if like its ur fault and not them?

im juz tired and bcoz these things happen when im havin period, i get reli sensitive on these kind of matters... I JUZ DONT WANT TO BE ANOTHER PILLOW~~ =(

jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;