Thursday, April 1, 2010


haha.. ok, im sure u guys know whose the F4 in Korea right... the really cute and handsome guys that always stick to one another in the porpular drama, Boys After Flower.. haha.. ok, in IPG Kampus Keningau, there is also so-called F4 in the TESL class where the differences are:

1. they are 4 girls.
2. they comes from different races and beliefs, including their family background.
3. they are nice, willing to help anyone that comes forward and always smiles to
assist one...

and their picture are above this post... haha.. ok, that's me any my best friends.. I dont label them as my best friends, but as my sisters because they have been great friends, assistants and a place to let down all ur feelings, happiness and sadness.. And there will always be someone among the four that will provide good advices in life.. and guess what, these four girls including me will be a teacher after 5 more years...

anywayz, the girls above are me (Jenny), Siti, Gee and Zizi... I appreciate this friendship and may our friendshi bond be as strong and thick as a rope that will never be broken... ~harap2 kita sama2 kena posting kat tempat yg sama ya... haha...~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;