Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sick~

Gosh, I am sick for these few days... Ok, maybe its because of my own wrongdoing as in taking too much keropok during da holidays, frequently out for outing during those reli hot days and much more... and da worse thing is am coughing...

do u know how suffering isit when u have a cough and ur getting sore throat and then realisng that ur voice is goin to disappear as in any time?? haha.. that is the stuffs that is happening to me... Gosh, i hope i will get well before any big events come to me.. or else, there is no time for me to actually recover as soon as possible...

though mock exam has passed but there is more to come and i cant say anything about these hectic schedule.. its like u can barely take a deep breath in this few months... but the great thing is that i am goin home early on may... hopefully there wont be any changes again...

For those who read m blog, plz pray that I will get well soon ya and that all the things that i have to go through throughout this month, may it goes smoothly like what has planned for me...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;