Tuesday, January 18, 2011

child development~



One of da compulsory topic that we hav to take in our degree years is child development.. as in learning bout how a child grows and develops in different aspects, learn to think like a child so that we know and understand about how our future pupils think and understand on wat we're teachin and stuffs like that...

for me, tis is one of da most interesting topic coz its like studying psychology which is wat i wanted to take when i was in my secondary school.. haha.. and da funniest thing is that when we're learnin about how a child grows which is when the mother is pregnant till given birth and stuffs like that, its like preparing us to be a mom eh.. honestly! and that was fun... haha... somehow it do give me impacts on preparing myself to be a mom.. haha...

talkin about being a mom... ok, last time i think that im super young to talk about tis bcoz im not ready to be someone's wife and hav kids.. plus im super phobic in matters that could cause pain to me so yeah, i keep tellin myself that im still a teen (which i am still one)... ahha... but thrs one time it struck to me that i am a woman and eventually i hav to get married one day... u might find it funny but i wanna get married and fulfill my dream of havin my own family...

mayb bcoz of that, im tryin to start another new life where i hav to stop dependin on my frens and my family and try to do things on my own no matter im learnin it in an easy or hard way.. haha... and rite now, da most important course that i muz take is cooking.. like wat ppl say, to get a man's heart is thru his stomach... bwahaha... oh well, wish me luck ppl...

single is an option but love is a must~
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;