Tuesday, January 18, 2011

fighting addiction!


haha.. da topic sounds as if its so serious rite... addiction happens to everyone and on many aspects.. some are addicted to shopping which we call da "shopaholics", and so forth.... im not addicted to shopping coz i got this thinking where i believe that i shud use my money on da stuffs where i think its worth it... clothes and accessories are worth it when they are super suit me... haha...

anywayz, i believe that im addicted to chips as in POTATO CHIPS! OMG!! and these days i have been reli fightin my temptation to grab one at da malls and start munching it... coz based on sem 3, chips are da main factor of me gainin weight reli fast... ok, 2nd factor is due to my sleepin habit... haha... so this year, i hav to stop myself from takin chips.. sound childish but come on lah, chips are like drugs to me.. once u start to munch it, u wont get over wit it.. u juz wan more, more and MORE!

im glad that i am able to fight my temptation for chips and thus controlling my weight and body shape... haha.. though there are still several problematic areas but i believe that i will get back my original size... i MUST get back to my original body shape... haha.... pray for me, readers... ^^

eat to live and not live to eat~
JEnny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;