Monday, January 24, 2011

am cool~

ok, forgive me for those bad words tat i implement in my post previously... oh well, blog is da oni place for me to vent my anger, sadness, happiness and stuffs like tat... i mean, wats da point of keeping a blog when evrythin ur writing is happy... not evryone's life is filled with happiness ok... so i was mad and now i've cooled off... u seem, sometimes when im not in a reli good mood, even da slightest mistake one do to me, will reli piss me off...

but i juz dont like being angry... it makes me look so bad and evil,... plus it juz makes me feel worse... and i never like hating ppl bcoz of wat they did wrong to me... im a hper sensitive person and tat might explain why i juz get agitated easily... i might look like an angel but at times, i need to break out from being nice all da time... i noe how to get angry ok....

oh well, no matter howangry i am, i would rather keep it in me and explode thru posts in blog than expressing it verbally and physically... which i think will bring more harm than good... haha... u will never noe wat i can do when im super angry... for now, peace...

im not someone who wont get angry...
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;