Sunday, January 2, 2011

REcap~

ok, lets start da update from nov... haha.. ok, we had a party (class party) wit our lect and yeah, its celebratin our end of foundation and a new start in degree... so we ate and yeah, have fun takin pics... actually da place is kindanice but services and food wasnt reli wat i hav placed in my mind.. if i knew it wast such a standar place, i wouldnt hav borrowed and wore a dress thr.. so took lotsa pics and check it out in my fb.. haha... will upload several pics here...

next, dec... i had a lot of good times both at home in brunei, roban, limbang and also miri.. ok, i DO have a lot of homes... oh well, we're "NOMADIC" as some ppl call me but da fun of travelin here to there and there to here, is actually awesome.. coz it juz brings back all da memories especially childhood memories....

so in roban, i had a lot of nature exposure and had a lot of fun experiences... and not oni tat, i got to meet my aunts and cousins.. it was reli nice bein thr lah.. i was able to relax my mind and most importantly, i was able to forget all da stuffs tat has been buggin me... so, after spendin almost 2 weeks thr, i got a new resolution and da most important thing is that i was able to become a new person...

den went back to brunei and tat is when i spent like almost all my time chattin wit my dad n mum... and it was great... and i can see that i reli changed... talkin to them makes me feel that i am givin my fullest attention to them which i know they will appreciate it... they tried to giv everythin to me and bcoz of that, i love them a lot though i never said it in front of them...

den in limbang, we were given a surprise dinner since my uncle sponsored all of us.. it was delicious and i reli like da atmosphere where we all are eatin happily and its like goin back to childhood memories again... sometimes i wished i was a good kid last time.. haha.. oh well, all i can do is be a good daughter and not do somethin tat will hurt them or embarass them...

den its time for results... reslts was good.. it was more than i hav expected and yeah, im reli lucky.. haha.. am not a genius coz i wasnt reli studyin for da finals so i consider it as lucky.. haha.. anywayz, i guess tats all to update now... haha.. pics will b comin out soon... haha.. a few of it lah... haha..

holidays are da best memories..
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;