Sunday, January 16, 2011

childhood dreams~





everyone has a childhood dream/s rite including me... im not destined to be a teacher when i was small nor do i even thought of being a teacher when i was in my reli young age, say 6-10... at that time, i have a lot of ambitions and it kept changin till i found da rite one which is to be a teacher... i wanted to be a singer, artist, model, stewardess and even a nun (since i nevr thought of love at tat age)... haha.. but none reli came true since being a:

1. singer - i dont hav an angelic voice nor could i sing in a high pitch.. i dont reli can sing well like my other frens in which i do envy them... but at least i can sing without goin off da pitch and creating voices whr ppl would be irritated... haha...

2. artist - im not a pretty girl and i do not have da chance to be one.. haaha.... da truth is tat i wanted to be on tv like those celebrities but i juz couldnt overcome da shyness.. plus at tat time i never notice my real talents... i owes thought i couldnt act, sing or even be like an artist.. so tat one was out of da list...

3. model - haha.... tis is so impossible.. i dont hav da heights and da beauty like da models hav... am juz a normal girl whom beauty seems so far and difficult to reach... thus becomin a model was like a fantasy for me... mayb bcoz i juz dont noe how to make myself pretty like others or mayb i havent get da chance to learn... haha...

4. stewardess - another dream tat went into the drain.. da heights were not even attainable for me plus my parents were laughin at me when i told them that.. haha.. mayb i dont suit da job since im a bit phobic wit great heights and those stuffs... haha.. pluz another real reason is im juz not tat pretty... ahaha....

but somehow, a person made one of my dream came true... haha... and he's da irritating guy whom suggested us to make a special performance for an upcomin event.. haha.. n thrs when my dream of becomin an artist (part-time jak pun) came true.. haha.. i hav no fear to cameras and i do act well.. haha.. thoug its juz a short thingy but i was impressed of myself.. though im not as pretty like others but i can feel da confidence that outshine.. haha....

last but not least, i guess thrs chances for all my childhood dreams to come true though its gonna be juz for a short while... haha... im able to experience new things thanx to da chances that was given to me and da happiest thing is learnin somethin tat i have dread to learn like ages...

~can i be a child again?
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;