Tuesday, January 25, 2011

what makes me happy?

ok, this is one of those random questions that i love to throw to myself.. so wat actually make me happy... haha.. da list are as follows...

1. love from my dady and mumy...
2. love from each and evry one of my friend esp when they send u random txt juz to remind u tat they still rmbr u...
3. gettin a glimpse of my good view in church...
4. a music box (which i still hopin for one)
5. a rare and unique necklace or bracelet..
6. something that would make me look pretty...
7. DONUTS!!
8. surprises and presents...
9. chocolates!!
10. last but not least, sincerity in evryone's heart in makin me happy n laugh when im down and sad...

FYI: this is not a wish list ok... juz a list to show that how happiness can be attained without sacrificing a lot of money.... =)

Happiness is in ur own hand
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;