Saturday, January 22, 2011

100th post~


i have like a lot of things to write in this pretty blog of mine but since its my 100th post, i guess i'll juz post something interesting... well, i guess i never expose da real facts about me i guess i'll take tis chance to list down 25 facts about me.. and credits to Dayu, my junior who tag me on da similar topic.. haha.. ok, here it goes:

1. my name is Jenny Lu and everyone calls me Jenny... oni those who are close to me are allowed to call me Jenn... so dont mind me if i juz show u a smile (which u wont noe if its true or fake) when u call me Jenn though i dont know u well....

2. i love window shopping.. i love seeing things though im not gonna buy it and da best thing is that during window shopping, it juz give me ideas to make something unique for my frens... =)

3. i admit that i am a hypocrite... i can be happy in front of u and angry with u behind u... so u juz gotta watch out wat u say, da way u act and da most important thing is da way ur tryin to joke wit me and not knowin its offendin me...

4. i forgive ppl too easily... agree? oh well, that's me.. i juz cant stay angry at a person for a long time.. but thogh i forgive ppl easily, i dont forget easily... i'll try to make walls against da person so i wont get hurt again...

5. i love makin friends and i LOVE them too... no explanations needed here.. hahaha...

6. i love my family like a lot... last time, i simply think that my parents are over-controllin me and right now, im thankful for wat they did... mayb bcoz of da way they brought me up, which forms me like da way i am now...

7. love and relationship is something im not lucky in.. END OF STORY...

8. da one i love doesnt love me back and da one i dont love keeps comin to me... haiz~ nvr mind...

9. random facts: my phone credits are always loaded and im not afraid of da number "RM 0.00" when i check my balance.. which da reason y i call home like evryday n night.. hahaha...

10: my fav color is NOT pink though u c me wearin it like evrytime im out... i prefer colors that juz strike me out...

11. i love watchin make-up tutorials but cant apply it since i dont hav da equipments... am gonna get one when im 20... hahahaha.....

12. i love Taylor Swift.. her lyrics and her songs juz make me feel like she knows my story... and listenin to her songs make me calm.. =)

13. i love surprises and i love when ppl surprise me on my bday wit anythin.. no matter wit gifts or words, as long as i can feel da sincerity in it...

14. im not smart or genius... im juz a last-minute girl who gets lucky at times... ahahaha...

15. i love to eat and i dont mind gainin weight if its eatin wat my mom cook for me.. hahaha... after tat, den baru lose weight mah.. haha..

16. im a stingy person... i love spendin my money on things that i reli need and things that will reli catch my eyes and heart... haha.. but da funny thing is that i dont mind spendin money on food!

17. im a friendly person (isit?) and im approachable to evryone as long as tat person dont take advantage on me.. i hate and sincerely hate those who get reli close to me and step over my head da nxt day!

18. i prefer walkin den joggin... honestly... walking makes me feel relaxed and its another way to keep fit bah aside from joggin...

19. this is my first time bein in sabah and da funny thing is when i told my mum i wanna be on plane like my bro when he went overseas, im in one rite now evry yr.. hahaha....

20. this i somethin i nvr said but i love my siblings.. i love my bangak punya brother and my piggy punya sis.. its juz tat we show our love thru different ways which is thru quarrels and arguments.. haha...

21. i dont noe how to show my love and da worst thing is i done even noe how to be a gf when im gonna be one.. so to my future Prince Charming, u gotta lead me....

22. i talk a lot and somehow ppl thinks tats annoying.. but da funny thing is tat when i stop talkin or i keep quiet, ppl tot im sick/bad mood/PMS and many more... =.='"

23. though im da youngest in class and in da batch itself, ppl owes think im same age or older than them (refer to juniors)... they say im mature and think maturely... oh well, i'll juz accept it jak lah...

24. i never do household chores and tis means i cant cook and other stuffs which u consider as household chores... hahaha.. and tat was changed since i entered hostel... ahhaha...

25. im a weak n fragile person... meanin i can cry over a slightest matter though i dont do it in front of others.. im super sensitive and u wont wanna mess wit me when im in my worst days...

so yeah, that's da 25 facts bout me.. i think i shud make tis frequently.. oh well, another 25 random facts as in SUPER RANDOM about me will be posted in my 150th post.. so wait and make sure to check it out ya... =)

im me and u cant change tat...
Jenny~

1 comments:

SH4Vi4Mie said...

thanx 4 these in4 jenny...
it help a lot...
=)
no. 23,
i respect u as my senior...
i'm glad to know u jenny.. :)

wish u hv a pleasant day. ^_^

Post a Comment

 
;