Saturday, January 22, 2011

stars~


there's one night when my friends and i were walkin from our hostel to da lecture room for some talks and when i looked up, it was filled wit stars (and of course satellites) and da moon was reli round and big... somehow, it reminds me of my childhood memories....

when i was like 5 or 6 (which is when my sis wasnt born yet), i went back to my village and thrs one nite when we juz sat outside my kampung house lookin at da sky.. and it was full of stars, shimmering and blinking... when u look up da stars, it seems like they 're tryin to communicate wit u and somehow it juz make me feel calm and thankful to God for His creations...

when im sad or happy, i guess i juz nid a shining star beside me... and i wonder who might be a star to me... guidin me when im lost, cheer me up when im down and da best thing, make me shine like the way i am... i believe that thr will be a shining star not oni for me but also for evryone... u might meet ur star but im still here waitin for my own star to come and shine...

when will i get to c u, my shining star?
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;