Sunday, January 16, 2011

CNY~


CHINESE NEW YEAR is comin! haha.. da feeling is hitting straight into my heart.. gosh! haha... i mean cny doesnt reli bring any significant meaning to me last time excpet for da reunion dinner and oso da angpaos.. haha.. i mean those were when i was a kid.. but right now, after seeing so many cny stuffs on sale, wore a cheongsam last year and most importantly, being involved in a cny event juz make me feel so nervous and anticipates for it..

i wast able to go back last year in whic i have redeemed it tis yr by bookind da earliest flight back.. haha... i juz miss da family kind of environment which was like in me since i was a kid.. and this is another reason to be at home before da next trip back... and da happiest thing is that my mummy were super kind to make me a cheongsam and even bought a skirt for me.. haha... she's super duper nice.. ahha.. not forgettin my dady of course whose super nice in givin money fo my mummy ot spend on me.. haha... so i juz cant wait to go back home and celebrate cny!

CNY is not oni about angpao, its about togetherness..
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;