Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nt too late~

i guess its not too late to do some recap for 2010 rite... since tis is such a beautiful date: 11.01.2011, i guess i would reli love to share some of da happiest and saddest memory...

1. entered 2nd and 3rd sems in foundation and became da first mc for cny thingy... it was AWESOME and i love da feeling, support and also da environment tat simply can make u go high... haha...

2. my first loneliest bday celebration.. haha.. which eventually got into a havoc... haha.... all started when i, da usual naive ones, believe in my frens whom splashes me wit water mixed wit flour aka air tepung... my phone "followed" me into da party and guess wat, my frens who caused my phone to go sot2x, helped me to fix it on da nite itself... haha.. though we didnt hav cakes or stuffs like tat, but da best thing is they remembered...

3. went to salong for our first class trip and it was fun... da place was simply beautiful and da scenery was reli breathtaking... went thr for 2days 1 nite and da downside is tat thr were no phone signal at all, n da way to go thr was a lil harsh... crossed over da unstable bridge and actually overcome da fear of height... haha... but i tink da funniest thing is tat when a fren of mine acted like he's so brave but eventually started to get cold sweat coz of his fear of heights... bwahaha...

4. went to kk, esp la salle for drama competition amongst secondary skool... and da moments were great,.. learnt a lot from their skills and also how da teachers put all their knowledge into their hands.. but da downside is tat i got reli sick when i was on my way to kk till i felt like stopping at da nearby road and get down... haha... i simply cant stand da windy road....

5. had da first drama ever, macbeth... i was da narrator which is chosen by me since i dont hav any liking to da characters (oni if our guys are much more handsome...).. haha.. anywayz, i got a lot of attention since tat nite and i simply love da attention.. i juz got used to it and da best thing tat when da spotlight is juz shining on u, u juz feel like ur a superstar standin in da middle of the stage...

6. last but not least, did somethin wrong and causes a lot of frustration and unhappiness not only to me but also to my own frens... but one way or another, its a lesson tat taught me a lot of things in life... doesnt wish to mention it again since its a past and sometimes talkin bout it will juz make da matter worst intead of solvin it...

anywayz, i believe tat 2011 is gonna be a great and hectic yr for me.. but i hope tat tis yr, i will be able to discover da real me and hopefully conflicts will stop comin to me...

BFFs arent owes gonna be forever...
JEnny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;