Sunday, October 30, 2011

back to reality.

after a week of holidays, its time to face da harsh reality = EXAM... exam is a word that evryone dread and hates to hear.. well, to look it at a positive side, its one of da ways to actually see where we stand in our studies and to prove that we can actually use and implement what we hav studied.. but when we look at da negative side, exam simply means a death sentence to us.. well, for me, examination cannot be avoided no matter how u c.. i mean exams don juz come in studies but throughout our life.. thrs so many trials and it depends on our own determination and will to overcome it..

for me, exam is frightenin and da thought of it juz makes me shiver.. but i guess its da will tat makes me stay hold on to my books and try to revise as much as i could and eventually do my best for da test.. dont reli wanna get emotional breakdwon again and this time, im gonna go thru it in a good mood and spirit, i hope.. nevertheless, i wanna wish evryone includin my piggy, all da best in exam.. may God bless all of us and help us to achieve what we aimed for.. hehe...

=luck=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;