Friday, May 9, 2014

me.

these days,
i have been laughing,
being in a good mood,
and really felt like the old me again..
no longer wasting time on thinking endlessly about the past in which i usually did last time.

after deleting and discarding all the old stuffs,
i asked myself,
what's next?
and i find myself unable to answer it.
i dont know what's the next move.
neither do i have any options to choose from.
and all i can do,
is to just go on and carry out my life.

last time, i cried easily.
whenever i hear songs or watch videos or movies that remind me of the past, 
tears flowed.
but now,
i cant cry like last time.
i found no reason to do so anymore,
is that a good sign?
does this tell me that i have moved on?
does this tell me that i have completely healed?
im still seeking for the answers.
nevertheless,
my life is now better in its own way.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;