Monday, May 19, 2014

update.

ok, its been like a long time for me not updating my blog..
and sadly to say, its because of my super hectic schedule,
and yeah, now i finally had some little time to actually update this blog.
so, let's look what i have been through...

firstly, I had MQA..
super crazy people who would come surprisingly to check our files with the main purpose of seeing our learning progress,
for me, 
they are a bunch of people who doesnt have things to do,
and those who do not know the meaning of technology and conserve the world.
anywayz, i know there are the pros and cons of their job,
and i dont blame them for the job they took..

however, 5 days of completing MQA was a super hectic moments,
but one of the best moments shared with my classmates,
its those difficult times that i felt really bonded with my classmates,
and i know that deep inside our hearts, we will miss the moment but not the filing system since all of us nearly vomit papers during the printing sessions..
and now, exam week is on and i have just completed my first paper,
which is a result of 3 days revision only.
and dont ask me how was it,
i myself dont even know what i have done.

but no matter what,
as long as i have done my best, i guess that's the best.
and finally, im gonna be at home this weekend, if there is nothing on...
and this is the part i really want the most right now,
time spent with family!
and i guess that's it..
my other parts of life seems just fine like how it usually is,
and somehow,
i kinda accept my current situations and yeah,
im happy to say that i am now really happy.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;