Monday, May 19, 2014

new chapter.

these days, i got hooked up with the first Chinese Malaysian movie entitled, "The Journey"..
and somehow, i really love this movie because it is something that i felt would happen to me one day..
but anywayz, i find that the themes in this movie varies,
from love to culture and to remembering old friends..
and from this movie,
it made me think,
what would happen if i was the female character?
what would happen when i am already old?
will i still be able to gather up all my college as well as my high school friends and reminisce about our past times jokes?
will we still be as close as we used to?

and in this movie,
i got addicted to the song entitled "New Chapter" which was sung by Malaysia artist as well, Geraldine Gan.
and there were two versions,
the Chinese and the English..
my personal bias would be the Chinese one, of course,
but the lyric is English is interesting..
and the part i love the most is short and yet meaningful,
and in which i find it suitable to end my post for today.. =)

"Just as you thought all good things come to an end,
That's when the new chapter just began."

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;