Sunday, May 24, 2015

My 550th post!

Celebrating my 550th post with some facts about me.
I just remembered that I owe a friend of mine on one thing that she tagged me in wechat..
And I promised to do it in one of the social medias, if im not mistaken,
and here we go.
20 facts of me.
1. I studied in an all girls school and then proceeded to a mission school for my secondary level education. And because of that, I can't read or write in Chinese..

2. I do not know how to talk to a Chinese guy.. I guess its due to my high affective filter since my spoken language is not really strong yet. And because of that, I always wait for them to make the first move (in which none of them really did it. #likeicare #sojualmahal)

3. I don't have a lot of friends.. Back in primary school, I only have a few really close ones and others treated me like an object to compete. Secondary school life was even worse. Backstabbing was a norm and eventually, I met a few good friends. Campus life is better. #Imissmycampusfriendsalot

4. I had a lot of ambitions since I was little. From wanting to be a television host to a nun and then eventually wanted to be a teacher.. And I realised my dream today. 

5. The main reason I wanted to be a teacher because of the gifts that I always see my teachers receive. And thus, I wanted to receive gifts too and, this strengthened my ambition (hahahahhaa....)

6. I love attention. I love people paying attention to me especially when I am at my best appearance and doing what I know the best. I love the stage and spotlights, and most importantly, the applause and praises that I receive after that. 

7. Did I mention I love to plan things? I love to work backstage and create things on stage. And I love to appear at the end of it and receive the applauses and praises.. (And I wish to continue doing it at school.. hehe)

8. I love music.. I love songs that are acoustic or has piano accompaniments. I love downloading drama osts especially the instrumental ones because it somehow helped me to imagine and thus, sparking ideas in my head.

9. I wish that I could lead a choir or create a theater show one day!

10. I am extremely picky in food and I prefer one taste instead of mixed tastes.. And I really checked on any new food exposed to me since I have bad unknown allergies.. 

11. I love people especially those who could inspire me to be a better person or those who are saints in life..

12. I hate annoying people, show-off types, fake people and loves to take advantages on people's kindness. Did I mention that I hate people that doesnt act the way they talk? So yeah, if u identify urself with these characteristics, please dont talk to me. =)

13. I had my first relationship back in campus and it didnt ended well. And it somehow traumatise me and most importantly, it made me really really careful in selecting guys to be my friends. Coz everything starts from friendship.

14. I get bored super easily. If its on work, I would stop doing it and procrastinate.. If its on friendship, I would stop contacting the person and eventually removed their numbers from my phone.

15. I love to laugh. And because of that, I love to hang out with people that makes me laugh and smile. They just bring happiness into my life. But there is an exception. I dislike nonsensical jokes. It just makes me go uuuuhhhhhh... and there you go, you blew up ur chance.. =D

16. I am unpredictable. I can tell you I want this now, and then change my mind.

17. I have anxiety. I get anxiety attacks especially when I am super scared or worried especially when its about my health or the people I love..

18. I only share my food with those I love. So, if I start to share my food or even pay for your food, please know that you have entered my family list.. hahaha...

19. I wear clothes according to my mood. And I dont go out with guys.. Unless you are one of my family members or my boyfriend or I trust you. If not, please dont think of asking me out.. I can give you a million reasons not going out.. 

20. Last but not least, I hate to be in the second place. I have been in the second place in my family, and I dont want to be in the second place in relationship.. So future boyfriend or husband, take note. If you want me, you gotta make me feel like I am in the first place by paying attention to me and appreciate me.. 

P.S To my bestie aka ah ma kong, if you are reading this, please print it out and hand it to any potential candidates ya.. hahahahahaha.....

Signing off my 550th post with 20 facts of me.. Will be posting more facts of me in my 600th post hopefully.. Till then, stay updated with me.. =)
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;