Friday, May 22, 2015

Wishlist

Since I am updating, let's update more!
Finally compiled a whole wishlist for the things I wanna do before I turned 30!
So let's see how much I can achieve and by the age of 30, I will come up with another new set of wishlist,
and most importantly, update on whether I achieved all these,
or major changes have happened!
Here we go. 

1. Get a car (checked!)
2. Join a dance or aerobic classes! 
3. Join more church activities especially when it involves young working adults.
4. Try out spa (I've been massage centre but not spa!)
5. Attend Chinese language classes (not able to read and write in Chinese! Urgh!)
6. Participating more competitions with the kids especially in English!
7. Set a good record in academic achievements especially in English.
8. Find opportunities to apply for scholarships for Masters!
9. Eat all the good food in Miri! (hahahahahaha....)
10. Last but not least, love. 

So, let's put all this into challenge, and we'll see how much I achieve, how much I didnt achieve, and how much changes will happen to this wishlist! #letsdothis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;