Friday, May 22, 2015

Who knew?

Who knew i would really realised my childhood dream to be a teacher?
Thankful to God for the opportunity He has given me,
Thankful to my primary school teachers who inspired me to be an English teacher just like them,
Thankful to my secondary school teachers who strengthened and motivated me by showing me the path to be a teacher,
Thankful to my lecturers who never gave up on me for 5 and a half years in educating me and making me into a teacher right now,
Thankful to my friends esp my bestie for the endless revision and passed each exam with good grades,

Who knew that all the wishes I wished for when I was just a little girl would come true?
But wishes that came true isnt as easy as I imagined when I was a kid.
To earn something, comes along hard works and endless determination.
And somehow this turn me into a workaholic of some sort..
I got frustrated when the kids dont achieve what I expected,
not to them, but to myself.
And eventually made myself in a bad mood.
But like what a friend told me, 
U can only spend 25 hrs feeling sad, and then get up, and start all over again.
And as a teacher who doesnt take her salary for nothing,
I am determined.
Determined to create a record,
Determined to improve myself for them,
and determined to give all out as much as I can to help them.

And all this is because of one thing,
because I am a teacher.
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;