Friday, June 5, 2020

Future plans

Finally, my article has been published in an e-proceeding!
Well, I was supposed to present it in a conference on March,
but due to Covid-19 which causes MCO to be placed for weeks, 
I was unable to do so.
Instead, I was asked to do a recording of my presentation and submitted it online.
And wait.
The waiting part was both anxious and worrying as our names are going to be discussed on August,
in order to determine whether we are qualify or not to graduate by the end of the year.
However, graduation has been postponed to early 2021 due to Covid-19.
And thankfully, I received an email today that informed us that our papers has been published,
and our names have been submitted by our supervisors t e-repository in UKM.
And not, waiting for it to be processed as soon as possible so we can submit our completiion form,
and finally, road to convocation with ease!

So what's in store for the future?
A lot of my colleagues as well as my friends have been pushing me to go further,
to attain PhD as I am already halfway there.
And I have been putting off that idea for the sake of really enjoying my life.
I want to spend some time on myself,
bringing my family and myself to somewhere, and really make good memories together.
I want to work hard in my career,
able to bring knowledge and light to my pupils' lives.
But the longer I stayed at home during MCO and MCOC,
the more I thought about what I really wanted in the future.

And I realised that I do not want to be a primary school teacher for the rest of my life.
I wanted more.
I wanted to go higher and continue to prove my capability to others,
I want to make full use of my ability and make a difference,
a significant difference,
I want to teach people,
in particular, future generations who aspired to be a teacher,
that they are the ones who should go all the way out there to make an impact,
like what I have been taught back in IPG.

I want more.
And I'm not settling for less.

Jenny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;