Saturday, September 10, 2011

updates~~

woots2x.. ok, lets start updating... so im gonna divide it into like three updates coz so many things happen during these few days... hehe...

update 1:

starting from holidays... had a great time at home coz thrs like lotsa food at home waitin for me and had so much conversation wit mummy n daddy n oso my sis.. i mean my sis actually showed her mature side to me b givin me like a lot of love advices and stuffs like tat.. i mean it seems easier to share wit her stuffs these days compared to last time.. and da best thing is we are getting aling well and kinda fight like rarely... and of course we went to the palace of the Brunei's sultanate.. and indeed it was an eye opener... i mean da palaca was like so big even when we were juz in da hall itself.. haha.. and of course, da food served was like super awesome but da downside is we had to rush since da chance to shake hands wit Her Majesty was like so limited.. hehe...

update 2:

after the holidays, i has SBE or known as school based experience right away.. and of course, went to school and observe the teachers for coursework.. well, is pent most of my time eatin and listenin to songs and playing games bcoz thr wasnt anythin much to do... but after finishing it and gettin ready for lecture, laziness attackin me and im reli lazy to go for mdm k's test... ish3x... am waitin for weekends!

and of course, celebrated my dear's bday.. though it was reli simple and no suprises, but i hope he had a great time spenidn it wit me.. gave gifts to him also and i think sincerity matters the most.. not an expensive gift but somethin tat i made wit my heart.. haha... but i had a lot of fun and laugh a lot.. i love him a lot... =)

so, yeah... basically those are like some updates about me and will be updatin often when the line is ok.. hehe... 

=life is good=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;