Friday, January 3, 2014

2014


this would be my first post for 2014..
Happy new Year to everyone especially those who reads this!
so basically, i just got back from holidays and yeah, spent the two days of the month in lectures..
though it is the final year for me, 
but it seems like lecture has grew so long..
nevertheless, favourite subject on counselling is on,
and it somehow makes things less boring.. 
for the time being.. hehe..

anyways, i stated in the previous post that today will be me revealing my own new year's resolutions! 
and i guess, i shall keep it simple for this year..
no point of having a long list when i do not do it.. haha..
so here goes:

1. focus on my studies and achieve what i am aiming for.
2. spend more times with my friends.
3. learn to love myself more and appreciate myself more..

so, that's it..
and i hope by the end of the year, i would be able to say that,
i have achieved all the stated, simple and clear resolutions for the year 2014..
and of course, will be updating this blog from time to time.. 
hehe..

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;