Thursday, August 1, 2013

1st day of August.

The first day of August,
signifies a lot of of things.
it signifies a lot of happiness since im goin home in less than 48 hours.
though there are still a lot of assignments and things related to practicum to be completed during the holidays, 
but nth beat the feeling of being at home..

and at least, being at home will aid me even more..
being stuck in this place sometimes bring me joys and wonders,
but sometimes sadness and pain..
being stuck here surrounded by all of my crazy, funny and caring friends,
make me forget home sometimes..
but being stuck here surrounded by all the damn memories and people,
makes me even wanna go home..

mayb by being at home all alone without seeing those people and reminiscing those memories will make me even stronger..
sometimes, i wish,
i really just wish,
i was able to see myself at the present moment...
maybe i wouldnt have taken the road leading to this..
maybe i would have been happy until now and enjoyed every moment with my friends..
maybe, the word that i always use when i start to regret on my decisions.
just maybe.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;