Monday, August 26, 2013

part of growing up.

i love growing up actually..
able to see how different i am compared to when i was still naive and a little girl..
but everyone of us have one part where we hate for growing up..
in this first part of my blog on the "part of growing up",
i dislike the part where we have to face the pain of wisdom tooth coming out and making u feel all the pain in the mouth..
i hate pain and what more to say when it comes to my mouth..
the part that would make me feel so stressed up..
sigh...
so these days i have been havin ulcers and then this thing which i researched on the internet which is due to the impact of my wisdom tooth..
and it was really scary and i was shaking..
and yeah, i made a direct appointment to the dentist..

and all this make me thinks,
i just got over with the pain in my heart,
and now i have to bear the pain in my mouth?
aarrgh, it is so unbearable! 
damn~

Jenny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;