Monday, August 19, 2013

end of holidays.

yeah, da end of holidays and beginning of another super busy and hectic months before the next round of holidays...
back home, good food and good company makes me forget bout all da stress and sadness..
and indeed, it was a good healing session after what i have been goin thru..
Mom has been really helpful in making me feel better..
making me know that in this world, not all guys are jerks..
sometimes we just have to open our eyes and really look well before falling for one again..
when i thought the session almost failed, it made me stronger..
and now im back with a better me..
maybe sometimes we really have to fall hard in order to know how falling to the reality felt..
by knowing hoe painful it is, we would be extra cautious and always remind ourselves to be careful next time..

dear heart,
i know u love to love again..
but for now, im keeping u in a chest..
until the right guy comes along..
i do thins for your good sake and for my own happiness..

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;