Tuesday, August 27, 2013

what hurts the most?

do you know what hurts more than a heartbreak?
do you know what hurts more than being lied at?
do you know what hurts more than being a second-placer?
the growth of a wisdom tooth..
haha..
this is not an emo post, by the way..
so i went to the dentist and yes, he confirmed that all the unbearable pain was because of my wisdom tooth which is pushing its way out from my gum..
and yes, it is still painful which causes me to depend on medication..
and yes, he did mentioned bout the surgery that i have to go through if i wanna end the pain once and for all..
and yes indeed, i refused to do it here..
i mean who wanna do it here where i would not get enough care and attention from home, right?

and the funny thing is that it actually reminds me that the pain of getting heartbreaks are nothing compared to the pain of the growth of wisdom tooth..
the pain from the wisdom tooth was so unbearable that it could cause me to just forget bout work and head to bed..
haha..
and when the doctor talked about the major surgery i have to go thru, i was like thinking, "even getting heartbreaks pun didnt require me to get a surgery." 
and there was this moment when i start to think that heartbreaks for now are no longer a big deal for me..
i just need to close my eye, ignore the people that hurts me and then i would be ok..
easy right compared to eating medicines and the thought of surgery?
so at the end of the day, i would always ask myself..
why am i in so much pain this year?
answer? only God knows.. =)

Jenny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;