Friday, August 30, 2013

here comes the new month.

August is reaching its end.
and here comes the new month.
a month that i used to anticipate.
and now it is more to anticipating certain events..
such as the end of practicum,
and a mini getaway...

what i have learnt in this month?
i learnt that the pain from having a wisdom tooth is far more worse than anythin.. aha..
i learnt one's life is short and we never know when it will be taken away..
i learnt to appreciate ppl around me and the time im spending with them..
i learnt to value myself and place myself at the highest position.
i learnt to make sure i wont get hurt..
i learnt to take care of myself well..
i learnt that amongst all the sad things that happen to me, there is someone whose facing even worse than me..
i learnt that amongst all the sad, there is some happy stuffs goin on for me..
i learnt that the time for me to find someone is not here yet, 
and last but not least, i learn to be patient like last time and God will be fair to me like how HE treated all of us..

i just have to learn to believe and do a step at a time..

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;